Monday ~ Friday: 09:00 – 17:30 (Closed Sat, Sun, National holiday in Korea)
Lunch break: 12:00 – 13:00
Location: Support Center(Multi-complex bldg.) 3rd floor #3068
Treatment of illness/injuries, Symptom management, OTC medication
Vital signs (Blood pressure, Pulse oximeter, blood sugar test etc.)
Measurement of height and weight, BMI(Body Mass Index), Eyesight test
Depression screening test, Information of counseling center
Health consultations, Health care information
Provide nearest clinic/hospital information
Free rental services (wheelchair, crutches, arm sling, ice/hot pack)
Medical Emergency on Campus
- Nasaret International Hospital: 82-32-899-9999
- Inha University Hospital: 82-32-890-2114
- Gachon University Gil Medical Center: 1577-2299
During office hours, registered nurse will be available to help you.
Sexual Violence Prevention on Campus
If you have experienced sexual violence of any kind, your safety and medical needs are of primary concern. We encourage all members of our community to report all incidents of sexual violence and encourage victims to seek support and care.
- If in immediate danger, call the police 112
• Location: 217, Bangchuk-ro, Dong-gu, Incheon
- On campus: IGC Health Center 82-32-626-0553
The sooner a survivor works with a counselor and/or support group the better recovery.
- Health Center on campus: 82-32-626-0553
- Sexual Offense Services for 24hours: 1366 (Crisis phone)
• KSVRC (Korea Sexual Violence Relief Center)
* Do not wash until you get a medical exam for evidence collection.
Contact Youjin Cha R.N. B.S.N.